Lee Oskar Major Diatonic Harmonica, Model #1910
This is the traditional harmonica that is ideal for playing blues, folk, rock, country and pop.
The standard 10-hole diatonic harmonicas allow you to play a complete 7-note scale of the key of the harmonica. Additional notes from outside the scale can be acquired by "bending" certain draw (inhale) and blow (exhale) notes.
• Airtight, making it easier to learn to bend
• Consistent volume, tone, and durability
• Easier second-position bending
• 1st Position and 2nd Position keys printed on the ends of each diatonic for easy reference
• All key components are replaceable
• Includes hard case
• Includes The Instrument Store pouch
Available in 14 Keys (Listed low to high):
Lo F, G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, F#, Hi G