The Legacy AS1000 Series II Intermediate Alto Saxophone is the natural choice when stepping up from rental or student level Alto Saxophone. The quality is outstanding and the tone and intonation are superior. This is an excellent choice for aspiring students and even professionals that want a reasonably priced horn. It has all of the features you would expect in a top instrument, Pro pads, High F sharp Key, Front F key, deluxe case, blue steel springs, super action, you name it, the Legacy Saxes have it. Saxophones made at the Legacy factory are considered to be among the world's finest instruments. Legacy 1000 series saxophones are made in one of the world's most renowned factories with more than 30 years of saxophone design and production. Beginning with imported Japanese brass and the highest quality materials, Legacy saxes are crafted to the most exacting specifications. During assembly, each component and manufacturing procedure is inspected at least four times to assure that the instrument is of the highest quality and workmanship. Every part of the instrument is checked for quality control and most importantly to assure that the sound and intonation will meet the demands of a professional player, even for their student models.
All Legacy instruments come with an unconditional money-back guarantee and a comprehensive warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Superior Quality Intermediate Alto Saxophone in Clear Lacquer
- Manufactured in Vietnam in one of the world's best factories. Great intonation, quality and superior tone
- Includes Deluxe Zipper Canvas Case
- Includes Standard Mouthpiece, Cap, Ligature, Reed, Neckstrap and Cork Grease
- Includes 3 Year Warranty (When purchased from The Instrument Store)
- Key of Eb Alto Saxophone
- Vintage style taper bore for a rich sound
- Precisely sized and tapered bore for effortless response.
- Proportioned tone holes ensure accurate and true intonation.
- Sculptured pearls and spatulas add playing comfort.
- High F# key
- Tilting Bb spatula
- High F, G# and low C# adjustments
- Adjustable felt bumpers on low Bb, B, C and D#
- Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Construction: Post to body construction
- Brass: Standard yellow brass
- Mechanism: Left-hand palm keys close to the body
- Left-hand thumb rest: Plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: Plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: Rocker regulation of high E & F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B
- Pivot screws: Tapered
- Needle springs: Blued steel
- Pads: Treated kid leather with metal resonators – projection
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Engraved Body: None