Legacy LVN-700 Violin, Full-Size, with Bow and Case, D'Addario Prelude Strings
This violin plays with beautiful rich sound. Ideal for the intermediate orchestra student.
This violin outfit would sell for $650 in your local music store
The LVN-700 model is a step-up violin outfit by Legacy Musical Instruments designed for the aspiring student. It is a superior quality violin made from select materials and high quality components. It's rich sound and tonal properties will please students, teachers and parents. It has an antique varnish finish and looks like a vintage instrument. The attractive professional style case will make it easy to bring your violin back and forth to lessons and school. Priced to be less than a one year rental for an instrument of this quality. Outfitted with D'Addario Prelude Strings for superior tone. See additional photos.
- Superior quality violin outfit for the aspiring student
- Rich tone and superior quality features at any entry level price
- Beautiful Antique finish violin with a fully carved spruce top and flamed maple back
- Genuine ebony pegs, fingerboard, tailpiece and chinrest
- Highly Flamed back and sides
- Satin Finish
- Violin comes with a Brazilwood bow, Ebony Tailpiece with four fine tuners, bridge and rosin PLUS a deluxe zippered canvas with hygrometer, shoulder strap and room for four bows
- Professionally setup in our NY workshop with D'Addario Prelude Strings