Based on the original designs of George Bundy student clarinets, Selmer clarinets offer construction that is built to last a lifetime. Combining durable drop forged nickel silver keys, straight cut tone holes, and a satin wood like finish, these instruments will hold up year after year. The 1400B clarinet is designed to be free blowing, allowing students to produce a full sound.
- Large .590" bore is free blowing and provides a full sound
- Larger bore instruments will help students develop lung capacity early on
- Large straight tone holes, limit resistance found on undercut instruments making it easy for students to achieve a large full sound early on
- Specially designed drop forged, nickel-silver keys are durable and resistant to bending
- Wide pinky key designs make it easy for students with smaller fingers to reach
- The satin wood like finish gives the instrument a sleek elegant look
- Built in the USA (Elkhart, Indiana), the Selmer 1400B has built a foundation of trust with educators around the world