The 480 have many of the same features found on our professional saxophones that provide these intermediate saxophones with greater playability and optimum tone. These are instruments that bring out the best of the performer and ideal choice for up and coming players.Features:
- A hand-engraved pattern on the bell adds an extra touch of class.
- The redesigned octave key system gives players the flexibility to choose between the included 62-style neck and those designed for the Custom Z and Custom EX Yamaha saxophones
- An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- The 62-style neck has been designed for improved tone and response.
- The separate key guards feature adjustable screw cap stoppers for professional-style technical adjustments.
- The left-hand seesaw key has been designed to increase playability as well as provide a more comfortable feel.
Yamaha's first wind instrument, "the YTR-1 Trumpet," was released in 1966. By utilizing the latest technology and skills honed over the years, Yamaha has developed a wide range of brass and woodwind instruments. Working with musicians from professional to those who are taking their first musical breath, Yamaha will continue on this journey to enrich people’s lives through music.091919