Already a legend, the YAS-62III attained the love and respect of a wide range of players for its highly reliable performance and outstanding quality. It owes its success to a group of dedicated designers with great vision, and highly skilled craftsmen performing their work with an extraordinary level of devotion, perfection, and passion.Features:
- A slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control. The new 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core.
- Integrating the multiple key posts into a single plate makes the horn blow with moderate resistance while delivering a solid core with deep tone color.
- More elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty.
- An improved mechanism from low B-C# connection ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- The professional style neck receiver increases togetherness of neck and body offering richer tones.
- Hard steel springs provide a faster, more sensitive key response.
Yamaha's first wind instrument, "the YTR-1 Trumpet," was released in 1966. By utilizing the latest technology and skills honed over the years, Yamaha has developed a wide range of brass and woodwind instruments. Working with musicians from professional to those who are taking their first musical breath, Yamaha will continue on this journey to enrich people’s lives through music.081120