This is a more economical ABS resin body oboe which features a simplified Conservatoire system, making it is easier to play for beginners. The surprisingly precise intonation permits students to concentrate more on developing their own musical nuances. But there is nothing 'student-like' about the rich and colorful sound.Features:
- The new bore design which incorporates vertical integration is similar to that of the YOB-841 professional model. This results in improved projection and improved tonal qualities.
- Also similar to the YOB-841, the new taper to the tone hole design provides the player with a smooth response and even intonation.
- The bell ring increases effective density of the bell for a quicker response and a more focused sound.
- French taper pivot screws are designed for precise adjustment and increased longevity.
- Durability, key balance and a more comfortable feel are all benefits of using stainless steel as the spring material.
Yamaha's first wind instrument, "the YTR-1 Trumpet," was released in 1966. By utilizing the latest technology and skills honed over the years, Yamaha has developed a wide range of brass and woodwind instruments. Working with musicians from professional to those who are taking their first musical breath, Yamaha will continue on this journey to enrich people’s lives through music.091919